It's time for a couple new à la modes stamp sets! We will be previewing a set today and another tomorrow and then tomorrow night we will have the Blog Hop & Shop featuring the fabulous new VIP kit and the two à la modes sets!
Here's a few things about this line of stamps:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
If you read my blog on a regular basis you already know that I am a huge fan of the à la modes line. The two à la modes sets are just as fabulous as they previous ones! This fantastic new set is called It Must Be Love. Doesn't she look fabulous with her new bauble?
I stamped her on a Perfect Paper Panel and I colored her with Copics. I added some Stickles to the ring to make it glisten. I used some Bride and Groom paper from Stampin' Up! The card stock is Black Licorice and Bubble Gum.
I wanted to add some bling so I added some clear seed beads, and some pink satin ribbon. Of course I had to use a Die-namics die, I used the Jumbo Scallop die to add that extra bit of detail. I finished off the inside of the card using the same papers and ribbons.
Be sure to check out Kim's Blog at 11:00am EST, she will have the full list of designers participating in today's teasers. I know they all have some wonderful projects to share with you!