It's day two of our à la modes teasers! Today we are previewing the very cute What's Cooking Set. Along with the main image, this set has some fabulous sentiments! Both à la modes sets and the new VIP package will be available tonight at 10:00pm EST.
Here's a few things about this line of stamps:
- à la modes will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
I decided to go with a rather simple design for this card. I stamped the image on a Perfect Paper Panel and I colored it with Copics. I added some green seed beads to the oval and I did a little stitching. I used the gorgeous Stripped Twill Ribbon and then I added a small measuring spoon charm.
On the inside of the card I used the new Die-namics Polka Dot Greetings die. I just love how versatile this die is!
Be sure to check out Kim's Blog at 11:00am EST, she will have the full line up of designers participating in today's teasers. Don't forget to come back again later tonight to check out the Blog Hop & Shop at 10:00pm EST.